Research, design and make a simple wind turbine capable of lifting a cup off the floor up to table height. The winning team will be the one producing the machine that lifts the most weight.
- Research existing wind turbines
- Produce a mood board showing your collection of pictures and photographs.
- Include written research with your project if possible
- Produce a number of initial design ideas for your wind turbine
- Choose one of your ideas to develop further
- Finalise your design
- Build your prototype
- Evaluate your model, make adjustments, redesign and rebuild
- Present your model
- Your presentation could include photographs, a powerpoint, a speech, your artwork, demonstrations e.t.c.